- July 25, 2007 @ 7:25amksteingr says:Interested in knowing if folks have K-12 copyright policies in their school libraries that they are interested in sharing? thanks
- July 25, 2007 @ 10:41amMKardick says:Yes, our district has a copyright policy in place. I am not at school at the moment but at my earliest opportunity I will go get it and reply in more detail. Look for an answer in a few days.
- July 25, 2007 @ 11:05amksteingr says:good deal - thanks. Will look for this. Is it posted on the Web?
- August 1, 2007 @ 1:58pmMKardick says:Sorry, you misunderstood my "look for an answer" I meant to look here. I had to go find where it was written. It is a policy approved by our school board and included in all of our student handbooks under plagiarism. Here is the link to our handbooks: http://www.spring-ford.net click on District Info then Handbooks. There is also a statement in the Acceptable Network Behavior expectations for the students which is also based on a school board policy. I hope this helps.
- August 1, 2007 @ 7:04pmksteingr says:thanks - information was helpful
Posting to the forum is only available to users who are logged in.